Revenue Cycle Advisor is the key to your organization's Medicare regulatory news and education. It combines all of HCPro's Medicare regulatory and reimbursement resources into one handy and easy-to-access portal.
News is not just repeated from other sources. It is analyzed by our Medicare experts so professionals can comprehend any new rule updates thoroughly.
Revenue Cycle Advisor meets the needs of Medicare regulatory professionals by:
- Providing a credible, go-to source for billing, regulatory, and reimbursement information
- Gaining education and training needed to be successful in their roles
- Offering valuable resources including a community of fellow Medicare regulatory professionals to share ideas and get their unique questions answered
- Enabling staff to collaborate and network with individuals in their field
- Helping them make sense of all the regulatory changes and highlight what they need to know about the evolving world of Medicare
To view all the features and benefits of being a Revenue Cycle Advisor member, view our demo or download our user manual.
Basic Membership ($695 annually) benefits include:
- Revenue Cycle Advisor Alert, our popular weekly e-newsletter that highlights regulatory changes and provides coding and billing advice
- A tools, webinar, and white papers library created by Medicare regulatory industry experts
- Access to monthly newsletters:
- Briefings on APCs, your complete guide to OPPS, APCs, and other outpatient hospital concerns
- Case Management Monthly, the ultimate resource for hospital case managers, which allows you to earn 2.5 ANCC and 6 CCMC contact hours each quarter
Platinum Membership ($985 annually) benefits include:
- Basic Membership benefits plus:
- Medicare Billing Encyclopedia, a frequently updated, user-friendly guide to common terms and concepts, with links to official resources
- Electronic version of additional monthly newsletters:
- HIM Briefings, covering the latest industry developments and trends that shape the HIM field, with quarterly benchmarking surveys and clinical insight as well as the ability to earn 1 CCDS credit each quarter
- Briefings on HIPAA, the long-running resource for healthcare professionals who deal with patient confidentiality and data security issues
Already a Revenue Cycle Daily Advisor subscriber? Call our customer service department at 1-800-650-6787 to upgrade or renew your account.